Welcome to Performance Pain – where pain, of all types, meets its match! You have back pain – there is nothing worse than not being able to carry on with the simplest of functions because of it!
Is your back pain mild and constant or more severe with occurrences that are predictably unpredictable? Does your back pain interfere with a full-night’s rest? Has it compromised your lifestyle in one or more ways? If you can relate to these questions, we’re so glad you’re here! This is where you will discover the effectiveness of holistic medicine – where the whole person is healed, not just the condition.
Our back-pain doctors aren’t interested in numbing pain with medication and herding clients in and out the door as quickly as possible. Our back-pain doctors are interested in taking the time to uncover the root cause(s) of your pain and eliminating it through old-world treatments and new-world technologies.
Our Hamilton, NJ patients benefit from a precise blending of acupuncture and/or massage therapies and next-generation science that includes laser treatments, high-frequency electrical energy, and so much more. Will you be in and out with a prescription in hand? – No! Will you be offered a personalized pain-management plan to treat the source(s) of your back pain? – Yes!
Can You Bypass Surgery? – Let’s Find Out!
Our back-pain doctors at Performance Pain offer alternatives to surgery! So often, back pain doesn’t require surgery, at all! In fact, tens of thousands of surgeries are performed every year in the US that are 100% unnecessary – a fact revealed by USA Today and other media outlets.
Whether one’s back pain may be trauma-related or due to congenital or degenerative conditions, our Hamilton clients are in the competent hands of our highly-skilled back-pain doctors who embrace a variety of disciplines involving Medical, Neurological Rehabilitation, Whole Body, Wellness, and Sports Performance.
Performance Pain provides world-class patient care, and we are proud to play a vital role with filling a growing desire and demand for holistic alternatives to surgery and drugs.
Performance Pain offers its Hamilton, NJ clients:
Back Pain Management That Is Holistic
With a holistic approach, multidisciplinary interventions are utilized by our Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and Acupuncturists. Also, when holistic therapies are included in a dedicated regimen, future pain events can be thwarted before they have a chance to wreak the havoc they once did.
Massage therapy is only one component of holistic healing. Meet Heather Tick, MD – a professor at the University of Washington School of Medicine and author of Holistic Pain Relief. She states, “Massage is an excellent form of therapy to soothe back pain. Patients can regain normal function, and the results can lead to a reduction or elimination of prescribed medications”.
Holistic, non-surgical interventions are beyond promising – they are proven! At Performance Pain, the effectiveness of our pain management techniques is well documented. We are delighted that 97% of our patient base has not had to resort to surgery!
Back Pain Management That Is Cutting-Edge
Our ultimate goal at Performance Pain is to enable our patients to become pain-free, drug-free, and surgery-free. The following treatments represent only a handful of the next-generation pain-management options we provide:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator – relieves chronic pain in back, arms, and legs. Electrical stimulating electrodes are introduced into the spinal canal. Pain messages are, actually, blocked before they reach the brain!
- Radio Frequency Ablation – relieves pain associated with the back, neck, muscles, and other areas. High-frequency electrical energy is delivered through a needle inserted into the skin. The electrical energy destroys a small area of the nerve tissue, thereby, reducing pain signals from the affected area.
- Endoscopic Rhizotomy – relieves chronic neck and back pain by deadening affected nerve branches through the use of laser technology. Nerve branches, which are identified through an endoscope, have only a sensory function.
Back Pain Management That Is Comprehensive
Residents of Hamilton, NJ come to Performance Pain to seek comprehensive medical care that includes advanced regenerative medical treatments, integrated rehabilitation care, and much more.
The following includes a partial list of what we address:
- Back, shoulder & neck pain
- Body-fat reduction
- Pinched nerve
- Disc problems
- Headaches, including migraines
- Sports injuries and work-related injuries
- Muscle aches, sprains, and strains…and much more!
Many of our patients come to us from other medical facilities. Once they are introduced to our intervention therapies, they become aware of back-pain management options their other facilities never provided. Our Hamilton, NJ patients appreciate Performance Pain not being a traditional, ‘cookie-cutter’ clinic with a ‘one-size-fits-all’ mindset.
Back Pain Management That Is Under One Roof
If you’ve, ever, had to see multiple specialists to address a single medical need, you know the inconvenience and time involved with multiple appointments, multiple locations, multiple forms to fill out, and multiple bills! With our Hamilton patients, we turn ‘chaos’ into ‘calm’ by offering pain management in one place, at one time, with one goal: to help our patients get their lives back!
Contact Performance Pain, Today!
Your back pain has all the time in the world to make you miserable – don’t let it! Our Hamilton, NJ patrons can reach out to our team in a variety of ways:
- Give us a call at (908) 751-0980 for, immediate, attention.
- Visit our website at performancepain.com/lawrenceville-nj for photos and additional information.
- Schedule an appointment through our website’s “Contact” portal on our front page.
- Take advantage of our Telehealth option to address your ortho-related health concerns – all from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Get to know us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram!