Back pain – it can be something that is mildly annoying and constant or it can be something excruciating that comes and goes. If you are suffering from back discomfort of any type, welcome to Performance Pain! It is, here, where Newtown, PA patients benefit from a holistic approach to healing that takes center stage. The adage, Pain is inevitable – suffering is optional, is true! At Performance Pain, suffering is unacceptable and relieving pain is what we do!
Back pain is more common than one might think – a whopping 80% of the American population suffers from some type of back pain, but there is good news – you have access to back-pain doctors at Performance Pain who can offer alternatives to surgery! Back pain is unique to each person who suffers from it, and Performance Pain offers a personalized pain-management strategy for every Newtown client.
Your pain may be trauma-related or due to congenital or degenerative conditions. Newtown, PA clients who choose Performance Pain benefit from our highly-skilled back-pain doctors who embrace a variety of disciplines involving Medical, Neurological Rehabilitation, Whole Body, Wellness, and Sports Performance.
Surgery Can Be Bypassed? Yes It Can!
Are you tired of taking prescribed medications for your back pain? Do you fear the thought of undergoing surgery because your pain is becoming such a physiological and emotional burden? Our medical team will introduce you to an array of holistic treatments that could enable you to become pain-free without surgery! Performance Pain provides world-class patient care for Newtown, PA and we are proud to play a vital role in filling a growing demand for holistic medicine.
Whether back pain is something you, your child, your spouse, or a parent might be dealing with, the healing power of acupuncture, massage therapies, and cutting-edge technologies and treatments can provide you, or someone you love, a new lease on life!
Our Newtown, PA patients benefit from:
Back Pain Management That Is Holistic
With a holistic approach, multidisciplinary interventions are utilized by our Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and Acupuncturists. Also, when holistic therapies are included in a dedicated regimen, future pain events can be thwarted.
You may be an excellent candidate for massage therapy – only one component of holistic healing. Meet Heather Tick, MD – a professor at the University of Washington School of Medicine and author of Holistic Pain Relief. She states, “Massage is an excellent form of therapy to soothe back pain. Patients can regain normal function, and the results can lead to a reduction or elimination of prescribed medications”.
Holistic, non-surgical interventions are beyond promising – they are proven! At Performance Pain, the effectiveness of our pain management techniques is well documented. We are delighted that 97% of our patient base has not had to resort to surgery! Aside from remedies such as acupuncture and massage, advanced medical technologies complement these ancient therapies to pave the way for pain-free lives.
Back Pain Management That Is Cutting-Edge
Our mission, at Performance Pain, is to enable Newtown patients to become pain-free, drug-free, and surgery-free. The following treatments represent only a handful of the many next-generation pain-management options we provide:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator – relieves chronic pain in back, arms, and legs. Electrical stimulating electrodes are introduced into the spinal canal. Pain messages are, actually, blocked before they reach the brain!
- Radio Frequency Ablation – relieves pain associated with the back, neck, muscles, and other areas. High-frequency electrical energy is delivered through a needle inserted into the skin. The electrical energy destroys a small area of the nerve tissue, thereby, reducing pain signals from the affected area.
- Endoscopic Rhizotomy – relieves chronic neck and back pain by deadening affected nerve branches through the use of laser technology. Nerve branches, which are identified through an endoscope, have only a sensory function.
Back Pain Management That Is Comprehensive
Residents of Newtown, PA come to our clinic to seek fully-comprehensive medical care that includes advanced regenerative medical treatments and integrated rehabilitation care.
The following includes a partial list of the types of disorders we treat, on a regular basis:
- Back, shoulder & neck pain
- Body-fat reduction
- Pinched nerve
- Disc problems
- Headaches, including migraines
- Sports injuries and work-related injuries
- Muscle aches, sprains, and strains…and much more!
Many of our patients come to us from other medical facilities. Once they are introduced to our intervention therapies, they become aware of back-pain management options their other facilities never provided. Our Newtown, PA patients appreciate Performance Pain not being a traditional, ‘cookie-cutter’ clinic..
Back Pain Management That Is Under One Roof
If you’ve, ever, had to see multiple specialists to address a single medical need, you know the inconvenience and time involved with multiple appointments, multiple locations, multiple forms to fill out, and multiple bills! With our Newtown patients, we turn what can feel like ‘chaos’ into ‘calm’ by offering pain management in one place, at one time, with one goal: to help our patients get their lives back!
Contact Performance Pain, Today!
Your back pain has all the time in the world to make you miserable – don’t let it! Our Newtown, PA patrons can reach out to our team in a variety of ways:
- Give us a call at (908) 751-0980 for, immediate, attention.
- Visit our website at performancepain.com/newtown-pa for photos and additional information.
- Schedule an appointment through our website’s “Contact” portal on our front page.
- Take advantage of our Telehealth option to address your ortho-related health concerns – all from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Get to know us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram!