Hello! You have reached Performance Pain, serving Brunswick, NJ and a host of other communities. We are so glad you are here because we know how low-back pain can alter lives in devastating ways. At Performance Pain, we offer pain-management solutions to help our Brunswick patients regain the lives they once had by eliminating low-back pain that has had its way for so long.
Our low-back pain doctors are grounded in holistic science and utilize age-old techniques such as acupuncture and massage as well as cutting-edge treatments such as Radio Frequency Ablation and Electromyography. When Brunswick, NJ clients receive treatments and technologies such as these, they benefit from the best of two words – both, of which, have proven results!
It has been said, Pain is such an uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment – what a precise understanding of what chronic low-back pain can do to its victim! One’s body, mind, soul, and lifestyle are in limbo while low-back pain takes its toll – without mercy. At Performance Pain, our goal is to make sure every enjoyment in your life isn’t ruined due to low-back pain, and our low-back pain doctors can help you!
Whether your discomfort is congenital, degenerative, or traumatic in nature, our multidisciplinary interventions are ready to make a difference in your life through our Medical, Neurological Rehabilitation, Whole Body, Wellness, and Sports Performance experts.
Your Low-Back Pain – Let Us Help!
Your low-back pain doesn’t have to rule your world! At Performance Pain, our Brunswick, NJ clients benefit from:
Low-Back Pain Management That Is Holistic
Our holistic, non-surgical approach to relieving low-back pain may be in the form of a few treatments or it may focus on whole-body integration – depending on the nature and severity of the discomfort. We offer personalized, low-back-pain management strategies designed to heal one’s body on the inside and the outside. Offering prescriptive medications to mask the pain is not what we do!
With a holistic approach, multidisciplinary interventions are key. Our Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and Acupuncturist target and treat the source of low-back pain for the here-and-now as well as including preventive measures to keep pain from reoccurring.
Holistic approaches to low-back pain management can be transformational to the point where prescriptions may no longer be required. Holistic, non-surgical interventions are beyond promising – they are proven! At Performance Pain, we continue to share the effectiveness of our pain management techniques, and we are very pleased that 97% of our patient base has not had to resort to surgery!
Low-Back Pain Management That Is Cutting-Edge
The following treatments represent only a few of the next-generation pain-management options our low-back pain doctors provide our Brunswick, NJ patients:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator – relieves chronic pain in back, arms, and legs. Electrical stimulating electrodes are introduced into the spinal canal. Pain messages are, actually, blocked before they reach the brain!
- Radio Frequency Ablation – relieves pain associated with the back, neck, muscles, and other areas. High-frequency electrical energy is delivered through a needle inserted into the skin. The electrical energy destroys a small area of the nerve tissue, thereby, reducing pain signals from the affected area.
- Endoscopic Discectomy – this same-day procedure relieves low-back pain through the removal of herniated disc/bulging disc material that presses on the nerve root or spinal cord. This treatment can include a laser which vaporizes the disc material, kills pain nerves, and hardens the disc to prevent further pain episodes.
Low-Back Pain Management That Is Comprehensive
When it hurts, it needs to heal. Call our low-back pain doctors at (908) 751-0980, now. Residents in Brunswick, NJ come to Performance Pain to seek comprehensive medical care that includes advanced regenerative medical treatments, integrated rehabilitation care, and more.
The following includes a partial list of what we treat, on a regular basis:
- Back, shoulder & neck pain
- Body-fat reduction
- Pinched nerve
- Disc problems
- Headaches, including migraines
- Sports injuries and work-related injuries
- Muscle aches, sprains, and strains…and much more!
Many of our patients come to us from other medical facilities. Once they are introduced to our intervention therapies, they become aware of low-back pain management options their other facilities never provided.
Our Brunswick, NJ patients appreciate Performance Pain not being a traditional, ‘one-size-fits-all’ clinic. Holistic medicine cares for the whole body, with an emphasis on personalized assessments and individualized care.
Low-Back Pain Management That Is Under One Roof
Have you, ever, had to see several specialists to address a medical need? If so, you know the inconvenience and time involved with multiple appointments, multiple locations, multiple forms to fill out, and multiple bills! Fortunately, our Brunswick patients don’t have to coordinate a myriad of logistics. They have the advantage of enjoying the convenience of meeting with our low-back pain doctors at one place, at one time, with one goal: to enjoy life once again!
Contact Performance Pain, Today!
Your low-back pain has all the time in the world to make you miserable – don’t let it! Our Brunswick, NJ patrons can reach out to our low-back pain doctors in a variety of ways:
- Give us a call at (908) 751-0980 for, immediate, attention.
- Visit our website at performancepain.com/east-brunswick-nj for photos and additional information.
- Schedule an appointment through our website’s ‘Contact’ portal on our front page.
- Take advantage of our Telehealth option to address your ortho-related health concerns – all from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Get to know us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram!