Hello! You have reached Performance Pain, serving Newtown, PA and a host of other communities. At Performance Pain, we offer solutions designed to help our patients minimize or eliminate their low-back pain and optimize their quality of life. Our comprehensive care programs are grounded in holistic science where age-old techniques such as acupuncture and massage, are blended with cutting-edge treatments such as Radio Frequency Ablation and Electromyography.
It has been said: Pain is such an uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment – truer words were never spoken. At Performance Pain, our goal is to make sure every enjoyment in your life isn’t ruined due to low-back pain!.
We know your quality of life matters to you – a lot! And we know you want your life back – as of yesterday! There is no silver lining when it comes to low-back pain, but it might make you feel less ‘alone’ if you knew this: 80% of Americans suffer from back pain in one form or another. The only malady that tops the occurrence of back pain is the common cold! Knowing millions of others ‘feel your pain’ may be somewhat comforting, but it doesn’t alleviate the suffering! This is why Performance Pain is here to serve Newtown, PA!
Whether your discomfort is congenital, degenerative, or traumatic in nature, our multidisciplinary interventions are ready to make a difference in your life through our Medical, Neurological Rehabilitation, Whole Body, Wellness and Sports Performance experts.
Your Low-Back Pain + Our Treatments = ‘Ahhh’!
You want your low-back pain to leave you alone! – we get it! At Performance Pain, our Newtown, PA patrons benefit from:
Low-Back Pain Management That Is Holistic
Our holistic, non-surgical approach to relieving low-back pain may be in the form of a few treatments or it may focus on whole-body integration. We offer personalized, patient-directed low-back-pain management strategies designed to heal one’s body on the inside and the outside. Offering a ‘band-aid’ to mask the pain is not what we do!
With a holistic approach, multidisciplinary interventions are key. Our Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and Acupuncturist target and treat the source of low-back pain. When these therapies are included in an on-going regimen, future pain episodes can be, easily, combated.
Holistic approaches to low-back pain management can be, absolutely, transformational to the point where prescriptions may no longer be required. Holistic, non-surgical interventions are beyond promising – they are proven! At Performance Pain, we continue to share the effectiveness of our pain management techniques, and we are very pleased that 97% of our patient base has not had to resort to surgery!
Low-Back Pain Management That Is Cutting-Edge
The following treatments represent only a few of the many next-generation pain-management options we provide our Newtown, PA patients:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator – relieves chronic pain in back, arms, and legs. Electrical stimulating electrodes are introduced into the spinal canal. Pain messages are, actually, blocked before they reach the brain!
- Radio Frequency Ablation – relieves pain associated with the back, neck, muscles, and other areas. High-frequency electrical energy is delivered through a needle inserted into the skin. The electrical energy destroys a small area of the nerve tissue, thereby, reducing pain signals from the affected area.
- Endoscopic Discectomy – this same-day procedure relieves low-back pain through the removal of herniated disc/bulging disc material that presses on the nerve root or spinal cord. This treatment can include a laser which vaporizes the disc material, kills pain nerves, and hardens the disc to prevent further pain episodes.
Low-Back Pain Management That Is Comprehensive
If you or a loved one are hurting, a call needs to be made to (908) 751-0980, now. Residents in Newtown, PA come to Performance Pain to seek comprehensive medical care that includes advanced regenerative medical treatments, integrated rehabilitation care, and more.
The following includes a partial list of the types of afflictions we treat, on a regular basis:
- Back, shoulder & neck pain
- Body-fat reduction
- Pinched nerve
- Disc problems
- Headaches, including migraines
- Sports injuries and work-related injuries
- Muscle aches, sprains, and strains…and much more!
Many of our patients come to us from other medical facilities. Once they are introduced to our intervention therapies, they become aware of low-back pain management options their other facilities never provided. Our Newtown, PA patients appreciate Performance Pain not being a traditional, ‘one-size-fits-all’ clinic.
Low-Back Pain Management That Is Under One Roof
Have you, ever, had to see several specialists to address a medical need? If so, you know the inconvenience and time involved with multiple appointments, multiple locations, multiple forms to fill out, and multiple bills! Fortunately, our Newtown patients don’t have to jump through hoops and coordinate a myriad of logistics. They have the advantage of enjoying the convenience of one place, at one time, with one goal: to help them regain their lives!
Contact Performance Pain, Today!
Your low-back pain has all the time in the world to make you miserable – don’t let it! Our Newtown, PA patrons can reach out to our team in a variety of ways:
- Give us a call at (908) 751-0980 for, immediate, attention.
- Visit our website at performancepain.com/newtown-pa for photos and additional information.
- Schedule an appointment through our website’s ‘Contact’ portal on our front page.
- Take advantage of our Telehealth option to address your ortho-related health concerns – all from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Get to know us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram!