Oh, the strain of the pain! Neck pain isn’t just about feeling the misery physically, it’s about the strain and stress it puts on one’s life emotionally, mentally, socially, and spiritually. In other words, neck pain – as you well know – invades and affects every nook and cranny of who you are. Welcome to Performance Pain! It is, here, where our neck-pain doctors eliminate, annihilate, eradicate, and exterminate neck pain and allow it to become nothing more than an unpleasant memory.
Our Bordentown, NJ patients have experienced incredible results with 97% of our client base moving on with their lives without surgery! At Performance Pain, our neck-pain doctors utilize an array of old-world techniques and new-world technologies. It’s about addressing the root cause(s) of neck pain and capitalizing on the human body’s incredible capacity to positively respond to holistic medicine.
Age-old pain-relief treatments such as massage and acupuncture are blended with cutting edge technologies including Radio Frequency Ablation and Spinal Cord Stimulation, and much more! The bottom line remains – these therapies work!
Neck Pain – It’s Time to Turn the Tables!
Neck pain can stem from disc disease, arthritis, or an injury, among other things. Even something as seemingly innocent as diet can be a triggering factor! This is why our neck-pain doctors address a whole-body approach.
While other medical venues may be content to hand out prescriptions left and right, Performance Pain embraces comprehensive care to uncover the source(s) of the pain and eradicate it, not just cover it up.
Are you hoping to bypass surgery? Are you tired of having prescriptions filled? Are you fearing what the unknown side-effects of prescription medicines might be? Our Bordentown, NJ patients find our non-invasive or minimally-invasive options to be far more appealing than drugs and surgery!
It is the effectiveness of holistic healing that is so appealing! Publications including the New England Journal of Medicine and the Journal of the American Medical Association have featured numerous articles on the positive outcomes of holistic interventions.
Our Bordentown patients heal through:
Neck Pain Management That Is Holistic
Our holistic approach to relieving neck pain comes in the form of personalized, pain-management strategies designed to heal one’s body on the inside and the outside. Multidisciplinary interventions come from our Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and Acupuncturists. Eliminating neck pain now is, critically, important – but preventing it is, equally, significant.
The Mayo Clinic points out that conventional medicine is focused on addressing the physical pain, while holistic therapies address physical pain and a myriad of other factors that make up the entire health of a person’s physiology, diet, and emotional & mental wellness.
At Performance Pain, our holistic interventions are part of an established and ever-expanding paradigm shift regarding pain management, and our treatments and therapies are beyond promising – they are proven!
Neck Pain Management That Is Cutting-Edge
Our neck-pain doctors utilize cutting-edge medical treatments with their physical therapies, chiropractic care, sports medicine, acupuncture & massage treatments, and wellness programs. Our mission, at Performance Pain, is to enable patients to become pain-free, drug-free, and surgery-free.
The following treatments represent only a few of the next-generation technologies we provide our Bordentown, NJ clients who suffer from neck pain:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator – relieves chronic pain in back, arms, and legs. Electrical stimulating electrodes are introduced into the spinal canal. Pain messages are, actually, blocked before they reach the brain!
- Radio Frequency Ablation – relieves pain associated with the back, neck, muscles, and other areas. High-frequency electrical energy is delivered through a needle inserted into the skin. The electrical energy destroys a small area of the nerve tissue, thereby, reducing pain signals from the affected area.
- Endoscopic Rhizotomy – relieves chronic neck and back pain by deadening affected nerve branches through the use of laser technology. Nerve branches, which are identified through an endoscope, have only a sensory function.
Neck Pain Management That Is Comprehensive
The following includes a partial list of what we address, on a regular basis:
- Back, shoulder & neck pain
- Body-fat reduction
- Pinched nerve
- Disc problems
- Headaches, including migraines
- Sports injuries and work-related injuries
- Muscle aches, sprains, and strains…and much more!
Many of our patients come to us from other medical facilities. Once they are introduced to our intervention therapies, they become aware of neck-pain management options their other facilities never provided. Our Bordentown, NJ patients appreciate Performance Pain not being a traditional, ‘cookie-cutter’ clinic that promotes a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach.
Neck Pain Management That Is Under One Roof
If you’ve, ever, had to see multiple specialists to address a single medical need, you know the inconvenience and time involved with multiple appointments, multiple locations, multiple forms to fill out, and multiple bills! At Performance Pain, we turn that kind of ‘hectic’ into ‘harmony’ since our Bordentown patients have the advantage of seeking neck-pain doctors in one place, at one time, with one goal: to help them regain their lives!
Contact Performance Pain, Today!
Your neck pain has all the time in the world to make you miserable – don’t let it! Bordentown patrons can reach out to our neck-pain doctors in a variety of ways:
- Give us a call at (908) 751-0980 for, immediate, attention.
- Visit our website at performancepain.com/bordentown-nj for photos and additional information.
- Schedule an appointment through our website’s “Contact” portal on our front page.
- Take advantage of our Telehealth option to address your ortho-related health concerns – all from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Get to know us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram!