Thank you for visiting us! We are Performance Pain, serving East Brunswick, NJ residents who are sick and tired of their neck pain that continues to rob them of enjoying their lives to the fullest. To that pain in the neck we say, Bring it on! At Performance Pain, our neck-pain treatments can turn the hurting into healing!
According to the National Center for Health Statistics, neck pain ranks among the top five disorders for Americans – you’re not alone! Our East Brunswick, NJ clients come to Performance Pain because they have come to know that we offer neck-pain treatments that can take the place of surgery as well as questionable prescription medications.
Neck-Pain Treatments Instead of Surgery
Performance Pain embraces a variety of interventional strategies for neck-pain treatment. Old-world massage and acupuncture blend with new-world technologies such as high-frequency electrical stimulation and laser treatments, to name a few. If two words were selected to sum up these types of neck-pain treatments, the words would be:They work!
The effectiveness of our neck-pain treatments means lives can become enriched and meaningful again. Moving from painful to painless equates to a renewed lease on life! At Performance Pain, our medical team will precisely pin-point the source of your neck pain and generate a specific and individualized pain-treatment plan. Will you receive a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach? – Never!
Are you hoping to bypass surgery? Are you tired of having prescriptions filled? Are you fearing what the side-effects of prescription medicines might be? Our East Brunswick, NJ clients appreciate our non-invasive/minimally-invasive neck-pain treatments that can replace surgery. Our medical professionals see the results of the neck-pain treatments they provide while our East Brunswick patients feel the results!
Our East Brunswick, NJ patients heal through:
Neck Pain Treatment That Is Holistic
Our Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and Acupuncturists offer their unique arenas of expertise as part of a multidisciplinary approach for healing. The Mayo Clinic points out that conventional medicine is focused on addressing the physical pain, while holistic medicine addresses physical pain and a myriad of other factors. Those other factors make up the entire health of a person’s physiology, diet, lifestyle, and emotional & mental wellness.
At Performance Pain, our holistic neck-pain treatments are beyond promising – they are proven! In fact, results-based findings concerning the effectiveness of holistic healing have been discussed in the New England Journal of Medicine and the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Neck Pain Treatment That Is Cutting-Edge
Our neck-pain doctors utilize cutting-edge medical treatments with their physical therapies, chiropractic care, sports medicine, acupuncture & massage treatments, and wellness programs. Our mission, at Performance Pain, is to enable our East Brunswick, NJ patients to become pain-free, drug-free, and surgery-free.
The following treatments represent only a few of the next-generation options we provide our neck-pain sufferers:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator – relieves chronic pain in back, arms, and legs. Electrical stimulating electrodes are introduced into the spinal canal. Pain messages are, actually, blocked before they reach the brain!
- Radio Frequency Ablation – relieves pain associated with the back, neck, muscles, and other areas. High-frequency electrical energy is delivered through a needle inserted into the skin. The electrical energy destroys a small area of the nerve tissue, thereby, reducing pain signals from the affected area.
- Endoscopic Rhizotomy – relieves chronic neck and back pain by deadening affected nerve branches through the use of laser technology. Nerve branches, which are identified through an endoscope, have only a sensory function.
Neck Pain Treatment That Is Comprehensive
The following is a partial list of what we address concerning our neck-pain treatments:
- Back, shoulder & neck pain
- Body-fat reduction
- Pinched nerve
- Disc problems
- Headaches, including migraines
- Sports injuries and work-related injuries
- Muscle aches, sprains, and strains…and much more!
Many of our patients come to us from other medical facilities. Once they are introduced to our intervention therapies, they become aware of neck-pain treatment options their other facilities never provided.
Neck Pain Treatment That Is Under One Roof
If you’ve, ever, had to see multiple specialists to address a single medical need, you know the inconvenience and time involved with multiple appointments, multiple locations, multiple forms to fill out, and multiple bills!
At Performance Pain, we turn that kind of ‘hurry’ into ‘harmony’ since our East Brunswick patients have the advantage of seeking neck-pain treatment in one place, at one time, with one goal: to help them get their lives back! Come to us – this is where hurting becomes healed and healing becomes hope!
Contact Performance Pain, Today!
Your neck pain has all the time in the world to make you miserable – don’t let it! Our East Brunswick, NJ patrons can reach out to our team in a variety of ways:
- Give us a call at (908) 751-0980 for, immediate, attention.
- Visit our website at performancepain.com/east-brunswick-nj for photos and additional information.
- Schedule an appointment through our website’s “Contact” portal on our front page.
- Take advantage of our Telehealth option to address your ortho-related health concerns – all from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Get to know us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram!