We’re so glad you found us – we are Performance Pain, where bodies and minds heal from the discomfort, limitations, and depression pain can cause. Yes, pain – that dreaded condition that invades without mercy.
It has been said that pain is a portal to transformation, and it does not knock, politely. Perhaps, you or a loved one can relate to the awfulness of pain – whether in the form of debilitating migraines, back or neck pain, severe joint discomfort – the list could be a long one!
If you have suffered from chronic pain, you understand how it can cover one’s world like a blanket of thorns. It becomes a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual slave master where your soul is minimized and your physical & mental strength and quality of life become its victim. The good news is Performance Pain is here to help, and it begins with our talented team of pain-management doctors serving Bordentown, NJ and beyond.
Surgery & Drugs – Live Life Without Them!
Our Bordentown clients come to Performance Pain because they know we offer highly-effective alternatives to surgery. Additionally, many of our patients are wary of medications including opioids, anti-inflammatory drugs, antidepressants, and others. Even something as common as over-the-counter acetaminophen – if taken too often – can pose its own set of health risks.
Our mission is to help our Bordentown patients become drug free, surgery free, and pain free! Our pain-management doctors engage in a variety of disciplines, with practice areas that include Medical, Neurological Rehabilitation, Whole-Body, Wellness, and Sports Performance.
Our 360-degree healing approach recognizes that pain can be traced to more than just a physical source. Even diet can play a significant role as a contributor of pain. If previous methods or approaches for pain management have failed you, give us a call at (908) 751-0980 , right now.
A whopping 97% of our patient base have moved on with their lives without traditional surgery! Our pain-management doctors incorporate the proven healing powers of old-world techniques such as massage and acupuncture therapies along with cutting-edge technologies that include laser, ultrasound, electrical energy procedures, and more! Our pain-management strategies offer a best-of-both-worlds approach!
At Performance Pain, our Bordentown, NJ patrons benefit from:
Pain Management That Is Holistic
Our holistic, non-surgical approach to relieving pain focuses on whole-body integration and renewal. There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ pain-management plan since something that works well for one patient may not be effective for another.
Our pain-management doctors represent multidisciplinary arenas where our Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and Acupuncturists utilize approaches that can generate transformational outcomes. Your whole body and your whole mind deserve a whole approach! Holistic, non-surgical interventions are beyond promising – they are proven!
Pain Management That Is Cutting-Edge
The following treatments represent only a handful of the tech-advanced pain-management options we provide our Bordentown, NJ patients:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator – relieves chronic pain in back, arms, and legs. Electrical stimulating electrodes are introduced into the spinal canal. Pain messages are, actually, blocked before they reach the brain!
- Radio Frequency Ablation – relieves pain associated with the back, neck, muscles, and other areas. High-frequency electrical energy is delivered through a needle inserted into the skin. The electrical energy destroys a small area of the nerve tissue, thereby, reducing pain signals from the affected area.
- The Purion Process – soothes soft-tissue injuries due to trauma or overuse. Conditions such as tennis & golf elbow, tendonitis, sprains, and more can be effectively treated. This involves a regenerative, injection treatment known as AmnioFix. An amniotic membrane is supplied in powder form and delivered through an injection into muscles and tendons. The result is reduced inflammation, minimized scar-tissue formation, and enhanced healing of micro-tears in soft tissue.
Pain Management That Is Comprehensive
You are hurting – we are here! The following includes a partial list of what we address, on a regular basis:
- Back, shoulder & neck pain
- Body-fat reduction
- Pinched nerve
- Disc problems
- Headaches, including migraines
- Sports injuries and work-related injuries
- Muscle aches, sprains, and strains…and much more!
Many of our patients come to us from other medical facilities. Once they are introduced to our intervention therapies, they become aware of pain management options their other facilities never provided. Our Bordentown, NJ patients appreciate Performance Pain not embracing a traditional, ‘one-size-fits-all’ mindset.
Pain Management That Is Under One Roof
If you have, ever, had to see multiple specialists to address a medical need, you know the inconvenience and time involved – it means multiple appointments, multiple locations, multiple forms to fill out, and multiple bills!
Fortunately, our Bordentown patients don’t have to juggle an array logistics to get the care they need! They have the advantage of visiting our pain-management doctors in one place, at one time, with one goal: to get their lives back!
Contact Performance Pain, Right Now!
Your pain has all the time in the world to make you miserable – don’t let it! Bordentown, NJ patrons can reach out to our pain-management team in a variety of ways:
- Give us a call at (908) 751-0980 for, immediate, attention.
- Visit our website at performancepain.com/bordentown-nj for photos and additional information.
- Schedule an appointment through our website’s “Contact” portal on our front page.
- Take advantage of our Telehealth option to address your ortho-related health concerns – all from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Get to know us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram!