Thank you for visiting us! We are Performance Pain, and managing pain and preventing it is what we do best! We serve those in Brunswick, NJ who want their lives back! Their pain – whether migraines, joint pain, back & neck pain, etc – takes its toll physically, relationally, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
If you or a loved one is suffering from any type of pain, you know – first hand – it is no way to live! Pain is a cruel overlord that displays no mercy and can put an end to the quality of your life.
Amidst the anguish of pain, however, we offer some great news – our holistic pain-management doctors can help you – and help you, tremendously! Our Brunswick clients receive world-class care from our medical team who offers a multidisciplinary approach that combines advanced medical technologies, age-old massage and acupuncture therapies, behavioral health interventions, and more.
The caliber of our success has much to do with offering an array of practice areas that include Medical, Neurological Rehabilitation, Whole-Body, Wellness, and Sports Medicine. Our holistic
interventions are a 360-degree healing approach that become fully coordinated and blended to generate a total-patient care strategy! This interconnected approach leaves no stone unturned with unveiling the cause(s) of your pain and, then, utilizing the appropriate pain-management interventions.
Please give Performance Pain a call at (908) 751-0980 if previous methods or approaches for pain management have failed you.
Surgery Can Be Avoided!
Many people fear surgery for a variety of reasons., and our pain-management doctors will help determine if you are a good candidate to avoid surgery, altogether. In many cases where pain has become chronic, surgery is just not necessary. In fact, 97% of our patient base have moved on with their lives and bypassing traditional surgery!
Through the proven healing powers of old-world techniques such as massage and acupuncture along with cutting-edge technologies that include laser, ultrasound, electrical energy procedures, and more, our Brunswick, NJ clients can feel normal again. Any ‘new normal’ of resigning oneself to on-going pain is unacceptable to us –we will make you better as we explore and discover what makes your pain ‘tick’.
At Performance Pain, our Brunswick, NJ patrons benefit from:
Pain Management That Is Holistic
Our holistic, non-surgical approach to relieving pain focuses on the entire person, not just the mere existence of the discomfort. Our pain-management doctors will design a detailed and personalized pain-assessment report just for you. Then, pain-management interventions will concentrate on whole-body integration and whole-body renewal.
With our holistic methodology, our pain-management specialists offer their expertise as Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and Acupuncturist who utilize techniques and technologies that generate transformational outcomes – outcomes where surgeries can be bypassed, prescription drugs can be eliminated, and lives can be enriched. Holistic, non-surgical interventions are beyond promising – they are proven!
Pain Management That Is Cutting-Edge
The following treatments represent only a handful of the tech-advanced options our pain-management doctors provide our Brunswick, NJ patients:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator – relieves chronic pain in back, arms, and legs. Electrical stimulating electrodes are introduced into the spinal canal. Pain messages are, actually, blocked before they reach the brain!
- Radio Frequency Ablation – relieves pain associated with the back, neck, muscles, and other areas. High-frequency electrical energy is delivered through a needle inserted into the skin. The electrical energy destroys a small area of the nerve tissue, thereby, reducing pain signals from the affected area.
- The Purion Process – soothes soft-tissue injuries due to trauma or overuse. Conditions such as tennis & golf elbow, tendonitis, sprains, and more can be effectively treated. This involves a regenerative, injection treatment known as AmnioFix. An amniotic membrane is supplied in powder form and delivered through an injection into muscles and tendons. The result is reduced inflammation, minimized scar-tissue formation, and enhanced healing of micro-tears in soft tissue.
Pain Management That Is Comprehensive
If you’re hurting, we’re here for the healing! Our pain-management doctors want to eliminate the pain that has plagued you, and allow your life to move from ‘chaos’ to ‘calm’ – Ah yes, to feel pain-free again!
The following includes a partial list of what we treat, on a regular basis:
- Back, shoulder & neck pain
- Body-fat reduction
- Pinched nerve
- Disc problems
- Headaches, including migraines
- Sports injuries and work-related injuries
- Muscle aches, sprains, and strains…and much more!
Many of our patients come to us from other medical facilities. Once they are introduced to our intervention therapies, they become aware of pain management options their other facilities never provided. Our Brunswick, NJ patients appreciate Performance Pain not being a traditional, ‘one-size-fits-all’ clinic. At Performance Pain, we get personal!
Pain Management That Is Under One Roof
If you have, ever, had to see multiple specialists to address a medical need, you know the inconvenience and time involved – it means multiple appointments, multiple locations, multiple forms to fill out, and multiple bills! Fortunately, our Brunswick patients don’t have to juggle a myriad of logistics to get the care they need! They have the advantage of visiting our pain-management doctors in one place, at one time, with one goal: to live victoriously again – no longer as a victim!
Contact Performance Pain, Right Now!
Your pain has all the time in the world to make you miserable – don’t let it! Our Brunswick, NJ patrons can reach out to our team in a variety of ways:
- Give us a call at (908) 751-0980 for, immediate, attention.
- Visit our website at performancepain.com/east-brunswick-nj for photos and additional information.
- Schedule an appointment through our website’s “Contact” portal on our front page.
- Take advantage of our Telehealth option to address your ortho-related health concerns – all from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Get to know us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram!