Thank you for visiting us! We are Performance Pain, serving Newtown, PA and a host of other communities. Your search for pain-management doctors ends here! Chances are, you have become sick and tired of the pain that has invaded your life – whether neck or back pain, debilitating headaches, joint discomfort, or a different type of unwelcome ailment.
Part of what makes chronic pain so challenging is its double-whammy – it takes its toll physically as well as mentally, emotionally, and spiritually! Your soul becomes zapped and your quality of life becomes severely diminished. You would, probably, agree, that now is the time to focus on getting better – that begins with our talented team of pain-management doctors!
Our Newtown clients receive the expertise our pain-management doctors provide through a variety of disciplines, with practice areas that include Medical, Neurological Rehabilitation, Whole-Body Wellness, and Sports Performance. Our interventions are a 360-degree healing approach that recognizes that pain can be traced to more than just a physical source. If previous methods or approaches for pain management have failed you, give us a call, now, at (908) 751-0980.
Hoping to Bypass Surgery?
Many people fear surgery for a variety of reasons. In many cases where pain has become chronic, surgery is just not necessary. In fact, 97% of our patient base have moved on with their lives – bypassing traditional surgery!
Our pain-management doctors incorporate the proven healing powers of old-world techniques such as massage and acupuncture therapies along with cutting-edge technologies that include laser, ultrasound, electrical energy procedures, and more!
At Performance Pain, we embrace the established, yet, ever-expanding realm of holistic healing – from physiology to diet to lifestyle to emotional & mental health. Did you know that allergies – whether food or season-related – can cause joint pain?
Is your pain being caused by something beyond a physical source? Our pain-management doctors can design a personalized pain-assessment just for you as well as pain-management interventions that would leave no stone unturned.
At Performance Pain, our Newtown, PA patrons benefit from:
Pain Management That Is Holistic
Our holistic, non-surgical approach to relieving pain focuses on whole-body integration and renewal. There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ pain-management plan since something that works well for one patient may not be effective for another. With a holistic methodology, our pain-management doctors represent multidisciplinary arenas where our Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and Acupuncturist utilize approaches that generate transformational outcomes.
With our Newtown clients, surgeries have been bypassed, prescription drugs have been eliminated, and lives have moved from ‘immobile’ to ‘imagine the possibilities’! Holistic, non-surgical interventions are beyond promising – they are proven!
Pain Management That Is Cutting-Edge
The following treatments represent only a handful of the many tech-advanced pain-management options we provide our Newtown, PA patients:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator – relieves chronic pain in back, arms, and legs. Electrical stimulating electrodes are introduced into the spinal canal. Pain messages are, actually, blocked before they reach the brain!
- Radio Frequency Ablation – relieves pain associated with the back, neck, muscles, and other areas. High-frequency electrical energy is delivered through a needle inserted into the skin. The electrical energy destroys a small area of the nerve tissue, thereby, reducing pain signals from the affected area.
- The Purion Process – soothes soft-tissue injuries due to trauma or overuse. Conditions such as tennis & golf elbow, tendonitis, sprains, and more can be effectively treated. This involves a regenerative, injection treatment known as AmnioFix. An amniotic membrane is supplied in powder form and delivered through an injection into muscles and tendons. The result is reduced inflammation, minimized scar-tissue formation, and enhanced healing of micro-tears in soft tissue.
Pain Management That Is Comprehensive
If you hurt, we’re here! We want to transform your life from ‘sedentary’ to ‘sensational’ by eliminating the pain that has plagued you!
The following includes a partial list of the types of afflictions we treat, on a regular basis:
- Back, shoulder & neck pain
- Body-fat reduction
- Pinched nerve
- Disc problems
- Headaches, including migraines
- Sports injuries and work-related injuries
- Muscle aches, sprains, and strains…and much more!
Many of our patients come to us from other medical facilities. Once they are introduced to our intervention therapies, they become aware of pain management options their other facilities never provided. Our Newtown, PA patients appreciate Performance Pain not being a traditional, ‘one-size-fits-all’ clinic.
Pain Management That Is Under One Roof
If you have, ever, had to see multiple specialists to address a medical need, you know the inconvenience and time involved – it means multiple appointments, multiple locations, multiple forms to fill out, and multiple bills!
Fortunately, our Newtown patients don’t have to juggle a slew of logistics to get the care they need! They have the advantage of visiting our pain-management doctors in one place, at one time, with one goal: to get their lives back!
Contact Performance Pain, Right Now!
Your pain has all the time in the world to make you miserable – don’t let it! Our Newtown, PA patrons can reach out to our team in a variety of ways:
- Give us a call at (908) 751-0980 for, immediate, attention.
- Visit our website at performancepain.com/newtown-pa for photos and additional information.
- Schedule an appointment through our website’s “Contact” portal on our front page.
- Take advantage of our Telehealth option to address your ortho-related health concerns – all from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Get to know us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram!