Thank you for visiting Performance Pain, serving Raritan, NJ and a host of other communities. If you have been searching for pain management doctors, your search brought you to the right place for one very good reason – it is here, where pain is not allowed to be the victor but, instead, the vanquished.
Whether pain is acute or chronic, lives can become debilitating and mental health can be affected as well. Depression, mood fluctuations, anxiety and a host of other psychological issues can emerge when pain establishes a stronghold in one’s life.
At Performance Pain, we are highly-skilled pain-management doctors with expertise in a variety of disciplines. Our practice areas include the following: Medical, Neurological Rehabilitation, Whole Body, Wellness and Sports Performance. Have previous methods or approaches for pain management failed you? Have you begun to wonder if your pain is permanent and if your life will ever be the same? Welcome to the bearers of good news!
Our Pain Management Doctors Can Help!
Whether your pain is related to your back, your neck, joints, pelvic area, feet, or other area of your body, our multidisciplinary team of pain-management doctors treats a vast array of different types of pain so lives can resume a sense of normalcy.
At Performance Pain, our Raritan, NJ patrons benefit from:
Pain Management That Is Holistic
Our holistic, non-surgical approach to relieving pain focuses on whole-body integration. Pain is an individualized experience, and we offer personalized, patient-directed pain-management strategies designed to heal one’s body on the inside and the outside. There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ pain-management plan with the holistic approach since something that works well for one patient may not be effective for another.
With a holistic methodology, multidisciplinary avenues are embraced. Our Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and Acupuncturist target and treat the source of one’s pain allowing whole-body rejuvenation and healing to occur. Also, when these therapies are included in an on-going and dedicated regime, any future pain eruptions can be, proactively, combated.
When the body has a chance to heal on the inside as well as the outside, the healing of the mind, follows –the feeling of a new lease on life! Holistic approaches to pain management can be, absolutely, transformational to the point where prescriptions may no longer be required. In fact, holistic, non-surgical interventions are beyond promising – they are proven!
Pain Management That Is Proven
There exists a vast array of astonishingly-effective pain-management therapies that have proven themselves with eliminating and preventing pain of all types! Whether those treatments involve cutting-edge technologies or whether those treatments are age-old remedies, the million-dollar question anyone might ask, would be: Do they work?
Let’s take acupuncture, as one example. Acupuncture boosts the body’s natural pain-killers – neurohormones. This physiological phenomenon is supported by the Mayo Clinic. Also, John S. Cullen, MD –president of the American Academy of Family Physicians –states, “Acupuncture can be, especially, beneficial for patients with chronic pain, particularly, if it is nerve related. I recommend acupuncture for pain that is not, easily, treated by other means.”
Additionally, the National Institutes of Health states that acupuncture’s effectiveness for treating chronic pain or discomfort – associated with migraines, carpal tunnel syndrome, hot flashes, fibromyalgia, and more – is fully substantiated and has been long recognized as a noteworthy pain-management option.
It would be remiss not to mention that 97% of our patient base do not require surgery!
Pain Management That Is Cutting-Edge
Our pain-management doctors utilize cutting-edge medical treatments with their physical therapies, chiropractic care, sports medicine, acupuncture & massage treatments, and wellness programs. It’s all about patients becoming pain-free, drug-free, and surgery-free.
The following treatments represent only a handful of the many next-generation pain-management options we provide our Raritan, NJ patients:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator – relieves chronic pain in back, arms, and legs. Electrical stimulating electrodes are introduced into the spinal canal. Pain messages are, actually, blocked before they reach the brain!
- Radio Frequency Ablation – relieves pain associated with the back, neck, muscles, and other areas. High-frequency electrical energy is delivered through a needle inserted into the skin. The electrical energy destroys a small area of the nerve tissue, thereby, reducing pain signals from the affected area.
- The Purion Process – soothes soft-tissue injuries due to trauma or overuse. Conditions such as tennis & golf elbow, tendonitis, sprains, and more can be effectively treated. This involves a regenerative, injection treatment known as AmnioFix. An amniotic membrane is supplied in powder form and delivered through an injection into muscles and tendons. The result is reduced inflammation, reduced scar tissue formation, and enhanced healing of micro-tears in soft tissue. A patient’s own cells regenerate the damaged tissue causing the pain!
Pain Management That Is Comprehensive
If you hurt, we’re here! There are so many types of pain but be assured that your particular pain is one that our pain-management doctors can, thoroughly, address. Residents in Raritan, NJ come to our clinic to seek fully-comprehensive medical care that includes 1) advanced regenerative medical treatments 2) integrated rehabilitation care and 3) best-in-class physicians, physical therapists, chiropractors, and acupuncturists.
The following includes, only, a partial list of the types of afflictions we treat, on a regular basis:
- Back, shoulder & neck pain
- Body-fat reduction
- Pinched nerve
- Disc problems
- Headaches, including migraines
- Sports injuries and work-related injuries
- Muscle aches, sprains, and strains…and much more!
Many of our patients come to us from other medical facilities. Once they are introduced to our intervention therapies, they become aware of pain management options their other facilities never provided. Our Raritan, NJ patients appreciate Performance Pain not being a traditional, ‘one-size-fits-all’ clinic.
Pain Management That Is Under One Roof
Question: Have you, ever, had to see multiple specialists to address a medical need? If so, you know the inconvenience and time involved with multiple appointments, multiple locations, multiple forms to fill, and multiple bills!
Fortunately, our Raritan patients don’t have to jump through hoops to get the pain-management care they need! They have the advantage of receiving all their pain management in one place, at one time, with one goal: to help them get their lives back!
Contact Performance Pain, Right Now!
Your pain has all the time in the world to make you miserable – don’t let it! Our Raritan, NJ patrons can reach out to our team in a variety of ways:
- Give us a call at (908) 751-0980 for, immediate, attention.
- Visit our website at performancepain.com/raritan-nj for photos and additional information.
- Schedule an appointment through our website’s “Contact” portal on our front page.
- Take advantage of our Telehealth option to address your ortho-related health concerns – all from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Get to know us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram!