Performance Spine & Sports Medicine supports “National Prescription Pain Medication Take-Back Day” at Mercer County
Do you or your friends & relatives have a medicine cabinet full of old pain medications?
The Medical Doctors at PSSM ask that you collect any unwanted, unused or expired perscription pain medications. Help Mercer County get rid of them safely! Here’s how:
This Saturday, April 27th, is National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.
Several local Police Departments and law enforcement agencies will be participating in the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration’s (DEA) initiative. This nationwide drug take-back day brings attention to the issue of pharmaceutical controlled substance abuse.
The DEA website states “The National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day aims to provide a safe, convenient, and responsible means of disposal, while also educating the general public about the potential for abuse of these medications.”
From 10am to 2pm, our local heroes will be operating collections sites for safe disposal.
Local Drop-off Locations
- Hamilton Police Department: 1270 Whitehorse Avenue, Hamilton
- Princeton Police Department: 1 Valley Road, Princeton
- Hopewell Branch of the Mercer Cty. Library: 245 Pennington Titusville Road, Pennington
- Ewing Police Department: 2 Jake Garzio Drive, Ewing
- County Administration Bldg: 640 South Broad Street, Trenton