Does Your Pelvic Floor Fail You when you Laugh, Sneeze, Run or Jump? You are not alone!
Many women ages 25 – 50 suffer from Stress Incontinence. Stress Incontinence is caused by weakening of the muscles that keep urine stored in the bladder. Stress Incontinence can be prevented & treated with CONSERVATIVE treatment. Physical Therapy can help!
The following are signs that your bladder is not functioning properly:
• You cannot sit through a movie without having to pee.
• You have to get up at night to pee.
• You have a strong urge to pee, but void less than a coffee cup worth.
• You have to strain or have pain with urination.
Learn more! MARK YOUR CALENDAR! Gold’s Gym of Lawrenceville, NJ, is proud to host some of Performance Spine & Sports Medicine’s healthcare seminars, designed for you! Make PSSM at Gold’s Gym your FREE access to expert advice.
Dr. Aisling Linehan, Physical Therapist at Performance Spine & Sports Medicine, will be presenting this informative seminar & is ready to answer your questions. Save the date:
• DATE > THURSDAY, MAY 22
• TIME > 6:00PM
• WHERE > GOLD’S GYM of Lawrenceville, Mind & Body Room
Knowledge really is power!