Tenex is an alternative to open surgery.
Regenerative Treatments may prove to be the best alternative to surgery. If you are suffering from joint pain and are being recommended to have surgery, come to Performance Spine & Sports Medicine for expert, quality regenerative treatments and care.
Often, patients come from other medical practices looking for a solution. We offer fully comprehensive medical care with our advanced regenerative medical treatments and integrated rehabilitation care from our best in class physicians and rehabilitation team of physical therapist, chiropractors and acupuncturist.
The Tenex Health TX™ System can be used to address the most common areas for tendon and soft tissue injuries including:
- Rotator cuff
- Lateral and medial epicondyle
- Patellar tendon
- Achilles tendon
- Plantar fascia
The Tenex system involves the unique and proprietary TENEX Microtip or probe which is applied to the damaged tendon to initiate the healing process in these simple steps:
- A scalpel is used to make a micro incision in the skin to allow the probe to make contact with the tendon
- The Microtip emits gentle ultrasonic energy used to help break up scar tissue. The process kick starts the healing process as the body starts to repair the area.
- The Microtip has a vacuum mechanism to remove the scar tissue and other debris leaving healthy tissue and muscle unharmed.
Our pilot study conducted at Performance Spine & Sports Medicine showed that patients can feel pain relief in as little as 2 weeks with the Tenex Procedure!!
What are the Benefits of the Tenex Procedure?
- Relieves Pain of Chronic Tendonitis
- Safe and Effective Alternative to Surgery
- Minimally Invasive
- Short Procedure Time
- Minimal Adverse Effects