Painful Diabetic Neuropathy (PDN) is A Chronic, Debilitating Pain with Limited Treatment Options
Roughly half of all adults with diabetes will suffer from diabetic neuropathy in their lifetime.1 Nerve damage from diabetic neuropathy can cause pain and numbness that can make patients more vulnerable to falls, burns, infections, ulcers, and longer-term complications. Roughly 45% of PDN patients are refractory to the traditional treatment options.
If you are suffering from painful diabetic neuropathy come to Performance Pain & Sports Medicine for best-in-class treatment and care.
A non-drug treatment is now available to help you manage shooting, burning, pins and needles pain associated with diabetic neuropathy.
HFX™ is a small medical device that works inside the body to calm the nerves and interrupt the transmission of pain signals to the brain, alleviating pain and improving quality of life.
- More than 8 out of 10 people get substantial, long-lasting relief2
- Many people report reduced numbness, tingling, and burning sensations
- Significantly improves sleep
- 92% of patients were satisfied with their treatment
Patients can evaluate HFX™ in a one-week temporary trial to see if it works on their pain. Contact Performance Pain & Sports Medicine to schedule an evaluation.
- Hicks CW, Selvin E. Curr Diab Rep. 2019;19(10):86
- Petersen, E, et al. Durability of high-frequency 10 kHz spinal cord stimulation for patients with painful diabetic neuropathy refractory to conventional treatments: 12-month results from a randomized controlled trial. Diabetes Care, November 2021.
- Petersen, E, et. al. Effect of High-frequency (10-kHz) Spinal Cord Stimulation in Patients With Painful Diabetic Neuropathy A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Neurology, April 2021.